Search

SCRAPS BY P & A DEZIGNS . Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Followers

Sunday 28 July 2013

*Right Click - Open Link In New Tab - On All Images To View Full Size*

PTU Yana

This tutorial was written by me on July 28, 2013.
It was made out of my own creation and any similarity is purely coincidental.
I used PSPx2 but any version would work.

Artist: Misticheskaya
You can find his tubes at Pics For Design  HERE
Do not use this tube unless you have a license.
Scrap Kit:  Lisa by Amy Marie's Kits
This Exclusive kit can be found at Amy Marie's Kits  HERE 
Font:   Coverack Demo Font  HERE
 
Here goes:

The elements:
Element 57 – C/P and move to the top middle of tag.
(see tag for placement)
Element 29 – C/P and re-size 110%.  Leave in middle of tag.
(see tag for placement)
Element 11 – C/P and re-size 90%.  Leave in middle of tag.
(see tag for placement)
Element 10 – C/P and re-size 80%.  Leave in middle of tag.
(see tag for placement)
Element 59 – C/P and move to top right corner of tag.  Duplicate and mirror.
(see tag for placement)
Element 37 – C/P and leave in middle of tag over elements 10 +11.
(see tag for placement)
Element 32 – C/P and move to the middle left of tag.  Duplicate and mirror.
(see tag for placement)
Element 3 – C/P and re-size 90%.  Leave in middle of tag.
(see tag for placement)
Element 34 – C/P and re-size 40%.  Move to top right side of tag over element 37.  Duplicate and mirror.
(see tag for placement)
Element 35 – C/P and re-size 40%.  Move to middle left side over element 3.
(see tag for placement)
Element 8– C/P and re-size 30%.  Move to middle left side over element 35.  Merge 35 & 8 down.  Duplicate and mirror.
(see tag for placement) 
Element 31 – C/P and re-size 50%.  Move to left bottom side of tag.  Duplicate and re-size copy 60%.  Mirror and move to right side of original.
(see tag for placement) 
Element 24 – C/P and re-size 50%.  Move to bottom left side of tag over element 31. 
(see tag for placement) 
Element 93 – C/P and re-size 30%.  Move to bottom left side of tag in front of element 31.
(see tag for placement)
Element 18 – C/P and re-size 35%.  Move to bottom left side of tag in front of copy of element 31. 
(see tag for placement) 
Element 54 – C/P and re-size 80%.  Move to bottom right corner of tag.
(see tag for placement)
Element 91 – C/P and move to top right side of tag.  Duplicate and mirror.
(see tag for placement) 
Now the tube layer:
If you are using the same tube as me,
C/P tube as top most layer.  Don't forget the little bird when you grab the tube.  Re-size 80%.  Move down and a bit to the right side of tag.
(see tag for placement)

Add drop shadow to layers of your choosing.
I used
V & H 2
Opacity 70
Blur 7
Color Black

 Now you can add name and  © information.  Save as .png and re-size if you wish.
I re-size before I save and add name and © info.
Let me know what you think of this tutorial.

0 comments:

My TOU

All things I provide on this blog are my own creation.
Any resemblance to others is strictly coincidence.
Please do not share.
Do not claim as yours.
If you use any items here please link back to my blog.
No translations of my tutorials.
The tutorials here are merely guidelines and you are perfectly welcome to do your own thing.
All links were current and available at the time of their posting. I cannot control who comes and goes, so if you find a broken link, please use a suitable replacement item.
Feel free to send me anything that you make with my stuff and I will gladly showcase it. My email is merrittlise@gmail.com

Talk to Me