Search

SCRAPS BY P & A DEZIGNS . Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Followers

Sunday 14 July 2013



*Right Click - Open Link In New Tab - On All Images To View Full Size*

PTU Sweet Smiley Girl

This tutorial was written by me on July 14, 2013.
It was made out of my own creation and any similarity is purely coincidental.
I used PSPx2 but any version would work.

Artist: Ismael Rac
You can find his tubes at XeracX Store  HERE
Do not use this tube unless you have a license.
Scrap Kit: Smiley Girl by Kandii Popz
You can find this kit at XeracX Store  HERE 
Mask: WSL 223 (Wee Scott Lass)  HERE
Template:  MPM Template 266  HERE
Font: Reklame Script Font  HERE
 
Here goes:
The Template first:
Open template in PSP.  Hold down SHIFT button and tap your “D” key.  Close the original template.  Delete the “Raster1” layer with her CR info on it.
I don't like a white background unless I really need one, so I clear the white background by highlighting the BACKGROUND layer and go to EDIT - CLEAR.
Next I changed the canvas size to 800 X 800.  

We are gonna do basically the same thing for the following layers, so in an effort to stop repeating myself, here is what you will do for each layer that we change out:

Highlight layer.  SELECTIONS - SELECT ALL - FLOAT - DE FLOAT
Open Paper - C/P - SELECTIONS - INVERT - DELETE - SELECTIONS - SELECT NONE
Delete layer.
So it will go something like this:
You will be changing layers 1, 2, 3, 4+5 and 6.

Highlight layer 1.  Follow directions above.  Use Paper14
Highlight layer 2.  Same as above.  Use Paper12
Highlight layer 3.  Same as above.  Use Paper15.
Highlight layer 4+5.  Same as above.  Use Paper1.
Highlight layer 6.  Same as above.  Use Paper10. 

For the purposes of this tag, I did the following:
I highlighted Raster 4.  Did the same as above, except I did not delete, I then went to SELECTIONS - MODIFY - EXPAND 8 PIXELS.  Then I added a New Raster Layer.  I then copied and pasted FRAME 1 into selection.  I then took a version of the tube, C/P it over the paper layer, but under the frame layer.  SELECTIONS - INVERT - DELETE.
Duplicate tube layer.

ADJUST – BLUR – GAUSSIAN BLUR – RADIUS 25 - OK

Change BLEND MODE of copy of tube layer to HARD LIGHT and go to original tube layer and change BLEND MODE to OVERLAY. 

Highlight Layer7 (3 blocks).  Grab your magic wand.  Click your wand in the middle of the first square (this will now have marching ants around that square).  C/P a version of the tube and re-size tube 50%.  Move into place (see tag for placement).  SELECTIONS - INVERT - DELETE.
Do the same for the other two squares, changing the tube each time.  I mirrored the second version of the tube
   
Now for some elements:
Flowers 1+2 – C/P and move over raster layers 8 + 9.
(see tag for placement)
Bag – C/P and re-size 40%.  Move to top left corner over light.  Free rotate 20ยบ left.
(see tag for placement)
Lips– C/P and move down on tag a bit..
(see tag for placement)
Sunday – C/P and re-size 35%.  Move to left side of bar.
(see tag for placement)
Diary – C/P and re-size 45%.  Move to left side of bar in front of pitcher but to the left.
(see tag for placement)
Nail Polish – C/P and re-size 35%.  Move to left side of bar in front of pitcher but to the right.
(see tag for placement)
Sun Glasses – C/P and re-size 25%.  Move to right side of bar.
(see tag for placement)
Lolly – C/P and re-size 40%.  Move to right side of bar in front of coconutcream, but to the right.
(see tag for placement)
Cup Cake – C/P and re-size 20%.  Move to right side of bar in front of shaker, but in between the shaker and coconutcream.
(see tag for placement)
Cherry - C/P and re-size 30%.  Move to right side of bar in front of shot, but more right of other items.
(see tag for placement)
Bubbles - C/P and re-size 80%.  Move to far left side but so it look like it is under the bar.  Duplicate stools 3 times to make up 4.  Move stools as you would see them at a bar.
(see tag for placement)
Bubbles 1 - C/P and re-size 30%.  Move to right side of bar in front of shot, but more right of other items.
(see tag for placement)
Yoyo - C/P and re-size 30%.  Move to right side of bar in front of shot, but more right of other items.
(see tag for placement)
Sparkles - C/P and re-size 30%.  Move to right side of bar in front of shot, but more right of other items.
(see tag for placement)

Now for the mask layer:
Open Paper 6.
Highlight very bottom layer.  SELECTIONS - SELECT ALL
Copy and Paste into Selection Paper 6.
Go to LAYERS – NEW MASK LAYER – FROM IMAGE – SOURCE LUMINANCE CHECKED – CHOOSE WSL 223 FROM DROP DOWN – OK. 

Now the tube layer:
If you use the same tube as me, C/P the selection of tube you like and re-size 45%.  Move her to the left side.
 (see tag for placement)

Add drop shadow to layers of your choosing.
I used
V & H 2
Opacity 70
Blur 7
Color Black

 Now you can add name and  © information.  Save as .png and re-size if you wish.
I re-size before I save and add name and © info.
Let me know what you think of this tutorial.

0 comments:

My TOU

All things I provide on this blog are my own creation.
Any resemblance to others is strictly coincidence.
Please do not share.
Do not claim as yours.
If you use any items here please link back to my blog.
No translations of my tutorials.
The tutorials here are merely guidelines and you are perfectly welcome to do your own thing.
All links were current and available at the time of their posting. I cannot control who comes and goes, so if you find a broken link, please use a suitable replacement item.
Feel free to send me anything that you make with my stuff and I will gladly showcase it. My email is merrittlise@gmail.com

Talk to Me