Search

SCRAPS BY P & A DEZIGNS . Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Followers

Sunday 28 July 2013
 
*Right Click - Open Link In New Tab - On All Images To View Full Size*

PTU Woman In Garden

This tutorial was written by me on July 28, 2013.
It was made out of my own creation and any similarity is purely coincidental.
I used PSPx2 but any version would work.

Artist: Arthur Crowe
You can find this tube at Arthur Crowe's Factory  HERE
Do not use this tube unless you have a license.
Scrap Kit:  In The Garden by Amy Marie's Kits
This Exclusive kit can be found at Amy Marie's Kits  HERE 
Font:  Fleurie Font   HERE
 
Here goes:
 
The Mask Layer:
Open PP 15.
Highlight very bottom layer.  SELECTIONS - SELECT ALL
Copy and Paste PP 15 into Selection.
Go to LAYERS – NEW MASK LAYER – FROM IMAGE – SOURCE LUMINANCE CHECKED – CHOOSE MB&SW mask 21 from the drop down menu – OK.  Duplicate and merge down.  Re-size 110%.

The elements:
Element 30 – C/P and re-size 70%.  Move to the top middle of tag.
(see tag for placement)
Element 76 – C/P and move to bottom left side of tag.  Duplicate and mirror.
(see tag for placement)
Element 65 – C/P and leave in middle of tag but move down just a little bit.
(see tag for placement)
Element 90 – C/P and re-size 70%.  Move to left side of tag behind but upper part of element 65.  Duplicate and mirror.
(see tag for placement)
Element 101 – C/P and re-size 50%.  Move to left bottom side of tag behind element 65.  Duplicate and mirror.
(see tag for placement)
Element 107 – C/P and re-size 70%.  Move to bottom right side of tag.  Duplicate and mirror. 
(see tag for placement)
Element 62 – C/P and leave in middle of tag but behind element 65
(see tag for placement)
Element 80 – C/P and re-size 80%.  Move to left side, but behind element 65.  Duplicate and mirror.
(see tag for placement)
Element 6 – C/P and re-size 60%.  Move to top right front side of element 65.  Duplicate and mirror.
(see tag for placement)
Element 64 – C/P and move to top middle part of element 65.
 (see tag for placement)
Element 70– C/P and re-size 80%.  Move to left side of element 65.  Duplicate and mirror. (see tag for placement) 
Element 61 – C/P and re-size 70%.  Move to bottom right side of element 65.  Duplicate and mirror. (see tag for placement) 
Element 96 – C/P and re-size 30%.  Move to bottom left side of tag so it looks like it's sitting on bench (copy of element 61). (see tag for placement)
 
Now the tube layer:
If you are using the same tube as me,
C/P tube as top most layer.  Re-size 80%.  Move down and a bit to the right side of tag.
(see tag for placement)

Add drop shadow to layers of your choosing.
I used
V & H 2
Opacity 70
Blur 7
Color Black

 Now you can add name and  © information.  Save as .png and re-size if you wish.
I re-size before I save and add name and © info.
Let me know what you think of this tutorial.
 
 photo BlogSiggie1.png

0 comments:

My TOU

All things I provide on this blog are my own creation.
Any resemblance to others is strictly coincidence.
Please do not share.
Do not claim as yours.
If you use any items here please link back to my blog.
No translations of my tutorials.
The tutorials here are merely guidelines and you are perfectly welcome to do your own thing.
All links were current and available at the time of their posting. I cannot control who comes and goes, so if you find a broken link, please use a suitable replacement item.
Feel free to send me anything that you make with my stuff and I will gladly showcase it. My email is merrittlise@gmail.com

Talk to Me