Search

SCRAPS BY P & A DEZIGNS . Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Followers

Tuesday 25 June 2013


*Right Click - Open Link In New Tab - On All Images To View Full Size*

PTU Hot Daddy

This tutorial was written by me on June 25, 2013.
It was made out of my own creation and any similarity is purely coincidental.
I used PSPx2 but any version would work.

Artist: Arthur Crowe
I got this tube when he was still with PTE,
But you can get this tube  HERE
Do not use this tube unless you have a license.
Scrap Kit:  Hot Mamma By Amy Marie’s Kits
You can buy this kit  HERE
Mask: NO MASK
Font:  Sverige Script  HERE
 
Here goes:  

The frame layer.
Open PP6- Hold down SHIFT key and press the "D" key to duplicate paper. 
Close PP6. 
Open Element 1 – C/P and resize 80%.  Grab Magic Wand. 
SELECTION – MODIFY - EXPAND 4 PIXEL – INVERT – DELETE.
If you are using the same tube as me, grab the CU.  C/P and move into position. 
SELECTIONS – INVERT – DELETE – INVERT AGAIN.  Duplicate tube – ADJUST – BLUR – GAUSSIAN BLUR – 25 RADIUS – SELECTIONS – SELECT NONE.
Change the BLEND MODE of the copy layer to HARD LIGHT and go to the original tube layer and change the BLEND MODE to SCREEN.
Highlight paper layer.  Open Element 17.  C/P and move to top part of paper, under tube layers.  Duplicate Element 17, flip and merge down.  Duplicate again and FREE ROTATE 90º and merge down again.

The Elements:
Element 19 – C/P and move down on tag.  Send to bottom by going to
LAYERS – ARRANGE – SEND TO BOTTOM.
(see tag for placement)
Element 37  – C/P and move to upper left side of tag.  Duplicate and mirror.
(see tag for placement)
Element 59  – C/P and re-size 50%.  Move to upper middle of tag.
(see tag for placement)
Element 60 – C/P and re-size 50%.  Move to right side of Element 59
(see tag for placement)
Element 80 – C/P and move to left side of tag.  Duplicate and mirror.
(see tag for placement)
Element 12 – C/P and re-size 95%.  Move to right side of tag.  Duplicate and mirror
(see tag for placement)
Element 51 -  C/P and re-size 90%.  Move to bottom middle of tag.
(see tag for placement)
Element 52 – C/P and resize 95%.  Move to bottom middle of tag over Element 51.
(see tag for placement)


Now the tube layer:
If you are using the same tube as me,
Open tube.  C/P and move to the right a little bit.
(see tag for placement)


Add drop shadow to layers of your choosing.
I used
V & H 2
Opacity 70
Blur 7
Color Black

 Now you can add name and  © information.  Save as .png and re-size if you wish.
I re-size before I save and add name and © info.
Let me know what you think of this tutorial.

0 comments:

My TOU

All things I provide on this blog are my own creation.
Any resemblance to others is strictly coincidence.
Please do not share.
Do not claim as yours.
If you use any items here please link back to my blog.
No translations of my tutorials.
The tutorials here are merely guidelines and you are perfectly welcome to do your own thing.
All links were current and available at the time of their posting. I cannot control who comes and goes, so if you find a broken link, please use a suitable replacement item.
Feel free to send me anything that you make with my stuff and I will gladly showcase it. My email is merrittlise@gmail.com

Talk to Me