Search

SCRAPS BY P & A DEZIGNS . Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Followers

Wednesday 12 June 2013


*Right Click - Open Link In New Tab - On All Images To View Full Size*

PTU Butterfly Kisses

This tutorial was written by me on June 12, 2013.
It was made out of my own creation and any similarity is purely coincidental.
I used PSPx2 but any version will do. 

Artist: Ismael Rac
You can find this tube  HERE
Please Don't use this tube without a license.
Scrap Kit: Sarah by Amy Marie Kits  HERE
Template: Millie's PSP Madness -  Template-267
Mask: Designs by Vaybs  DBV13
Font: Dazzling Divas  HERE

Here goes: 
 
Open template - Shift D to duplicate and then delete CR layer.
I don't like a white background unless I really need one, so I clear the white background by highlighting the BACKGROUND layer and go to EDIT - CLEAR.
Also, I like working with a bigger work area.  Go to IMAGE - CANVAS SIZE and change the height and width both to 800.

Now onto the layers. 

Highlight layer 1.  SELECTIONS - SELECT ALL - FLOAT - DEFLOAT
Open PP5 - C/P - SELECTIONS - INVERT - DELETE - SELECTIONS - SELECT NONE
Delete layer 1.
Highlight layer 3.  SELECTIONS - SELECT ALL - FLOAT - DEFLOAT
Open PP011 - C/P - SELECTIONS - INVERT - DELETE - SELECTIONS - SELECT NONE
Delete layer 3.
Highlight layer 4. SELECTIONS - SELECT ALL - FLOAT - DEFLOAT
Open PP19 - C/P - SELECTIONS - INVERT - DELETE - SELECTIONS - SELECT NONE
Delete layer 4. 
Open tube.  C/P CU and move into place.  SELECTIONS - INVERT - DELETE - SELECTIONS - Keep Selected.
(see tag for placement)
Duplicate tube layer.  On top layer, ADJUST - BLUR - GAUSSIAN BLUR and change blend mode to Hard Light.  On original tube layer, change blend mode to Luminance (L).
Highlight layer 5. SELECTIONS - SELECT ALL - FLOAT - DEFLOAT
Open PP9 - C/P - SELECTIONS - INVERT - DELETE - SELECTIONS - SELECT NONE
Delete layer 5.

Now, the mask layer.

Highlight very bottom layer.
Copy PP4
SELECTIONS - SELECT ALL - NEW RASTER LAYER - PASTE INTO SELECTION - SELECT NONE
LAYERS - NEW MASK LAYER - FROM IMAGE - SOURCE LUMINANCE CHECKED - DBV Mask 13 - MERGE GROUP
DUPLICATE MASK - MERGE DOWN.

Now for the elements.

Highlight background layer.
Element 87 - C/P and move to upper part of tag over mask layer.  Duplicate and flip.
(see tag for placement)
Element 91 - C/P and move up and to the left of tag Over Element 87.  Duplicate and mirror and flip.
(see tag for placement)
 Element 45 - C/P and move to right of tag above layer 5.
(see tag for placement)
Element 97 - C/P and move to right side of tag above Element 45.
(see tag for placement)
Element 92 - C/P and move to bottom left of tag above Element 97.
(see tag for placement)
Element 13 - C/P and move down on tag.
(see tag for placement)

Open tube.  Choose full tube and C/P onto tag.  Move under word art and to the left of tag.
(see tag for placement) 

I colorized the word art layer to match the tag.  Highlight layer 7.
ADJUST - HUE and SATURATION - HUE/SATURATION/LIGHTNESS with the following settings:



Add drop shadow to all layers of your choice.  I use:
I used
V & H 2
Opacity 70
Blur 7
Color Black

 Now you can add name and  © information.  Save as .PNG and resize if you wish.
I resize before I save and add name and © info.
Let me know what you think of this tutorial. Thanks for taking a look.
 photo BlogSiggie1.png

0 comments:

My TOU

All things I provide on this blog are my own creation.
Any resemblance to others is strictly coincidence.
Please do not share.
Do not claim as yours.
If you use any items here please link back to my blog.
No translations of my tutorials.
The tutorials here are merely guidelines and you are perfectly welcome to do your own thing.
All links were current and available at the time of their posting. I cannot control who comes and goes, so if you find a broken link, please use a suitable replacement item.
Feel free to send me anything that you make with my stuff and I will gladly showcase it. My email is merrittlise@gmail.com

Talk to Me