Search

SCRAPS BY P & A DEZIGNS . Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Followers

Sunday 16 June 2013


*Right Click - Open Link In New Tab - On All Images To View Full Size*

PTU Dark Queen Christina

This tutorial was written by me on June 16, 2013.
It was made out of my own creation and any similarity is purely coincidental.
I used PSPx2 but any version would work.

Artist: Alex Prihodko HERE
Do not use this tube unless you have a license.
Scrap Kit: Dark Queen - Green by Amy Marie
You can find it at Amy Marie's Kits  HERE
Mask: Vix Big Masks 18  HERE
Font: Chaillot Font  HERE
 
Here goes:  

The mask layer.
Open PP34 - Hold down SHIFT key and press the "D" key to duplicate paper. 
Close PP34.
 LAYERS - NEW MASK LAYER - FROM IMAGE - SOURCE LUMINANCE CHECKED - VBM 18 - OK - MERGE GROUP. 
  
Now for some elements. 
 Element 26- C/P and move to the top left of tag.  Duplicate and mirror
(see tag for placement)
Element 95 - C/P and move to top right of tag.  Duplicate and mirror.  Duplicate and flip.
(see tag for placement) 

Frame and tube layers:
Element 17 - C/P and re-size 70%.  Grab magic wand selection tool.  Click on inside of frame.
I changed the color of the frame to better see the elements I used.  So for this I used Filters Unlimited 2.0 - Photo Tools - Gradient Sky - Compliment - Default settings.  See settings below:


Next we go to, SELECTIONS - MODIFY - EXPAND 16 PIXELS - keep selected.  
Open PP2.  C/P into selection.  SELECTIONS - SELECT NONE.
Element 18 - C/P and move down and to the right a little bit.  Duplicate and mirror and flip.  Select the magic wand again.  Click inside the frame again.  SELECTIONS - MODIFY - EXPAND 16 PIXELS - DELETE - keep selected.
(see tag for placement)
Open tube.  Choose version you like, C/P over Element 18 layer and re-size 45%.  Move into position (see tag for placement).   Duplicate tube, move copy layer under frame.  SELECTION - INVERT - DELETE - SELECT NONE.
Highlight the frame layer again.  Grab magic wand tool again and click inside frame.  SELECTIONS - INVERT.  Grab the eraser tool and erase bottom part of original tube layer that hangs over frame.  Leave top part over frame.
(see tag for placement)

Back to Elements:
Element 51 - C/P and move to bottom of frame.
(see tag for placement)
Element 56 - C/P and re-size 50%.  Move to bottom of tag.
(see tag for placement)
Element 45 - C/P and re-size 50%.  Move to bottom left side and under Element 56.  Duplicate and mirror.
(see tag for placement)
Element 63 -  C/P and move to right of frame layer.
(see tag for placement)
Element 53 - C/P and move to left of frame layer.
(see tag for placement).
Element 28 - C/P and re-size 35%.  Move to top left of tag.  Duplicate and mirror.
(see tag for placement)
 Element 105 - C/P and move left of frame.
(see tag for placement)
Element 84 - C/P and move to right side of frame.
(see tag for placement)

  Add drop shadow to layers of your choosing.
I used
V & H 2
Opacity 70
Blur 7
Color Black

 Now you can add name and  © information.  Save as .png and re-size if you wish.
I re-size before I save and add name and © info.
Let me know what you think of this tutorial.
 photo BlogSiggie1.png

0 comments:

My TOU

All things I provide on this blog are my own creation.
Any resemblance to others is strictly coincidence.
Please do not share.
Do not claim as yours.
If you use any items here please link back to my blog.
No translations of my tutorials.
The tutorials here are merely guidelines and you are perfectly welcome to do your own thing.
All links were current and available at the time of their posting. I cannot control who comes and goes, so if you find a broken link, please use a suitable replacement item.
Feel free to send me anything that you make with my stuff and I will gladly showcase it. My email is merrittlise@gmail.com

Talk to Me