Search

SCRAPS BY P & A DEZIGNS . Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Followers

Monday 24 June 2013

*Right Click - Open Link In New Tab - On All Images To View Full Size*

PTU Anabel Ginny

This tutorial was written by me on June 24, 2013.
It was made out of my own creation and any similarity is purely coincidental.
I used PSPx2 but any version would work.

Artist: PFD Exclusive
Was gifted to me from a friend.
Do not use this tube unless you have a license 
or belong to their Exclusive Club.
Scrap Kit:  Ginny Kit
You can buy this kit  HERE
Mask: Masks by Lise 7  HERE
Font: Nadine Script Normal  HERE
 
Here goes:  

The mask layers.
Open PP2- Hold down SHIFT key and press the "D" key to duplicate paper. 
Close PP2. 
LAYERS - NEW MASK LAYER - FROM IMAGE - SOURCE LUMINANCE CHECKED – Mask By Lise 7 - OK - MERGE GROUP.  Duplicate and merge down.
Open PP1.  Copy and paste over first mask layer.
LAYERS - NEW MASK LAYER - FROM IMAGE - SOURCE LUMINANCE CHECKED – Mask By Lise 7 - OK - MERGE GROUP.

The Elements:
Element 25 – C/P and move to upper left side of tag.  Duplicate and mirror.  Move copy layer down just a bit.
(see tag for placement)
Element 22 – C/P and move to upper left side of tag.  Duplicate mirror and move beside original layer.
(see tag for placement)
Element 23  – C/P and do the same as Element 22 but on right side of tag.
(see tag for placement)
Element 36 – C/P and move to bottom left side of tag.  Duplicate and mirror to look like one piece.  Merge down.
(see tag for placement)
Element 77 – C/P and re-size 50%.  Move to left side of tag over Element 36.  Duplicate several times and mirror.
(see tag for placement)
Element 76 – C/P and re-size 50%.  Do same as above.
(see tag for placement)
Element 58 -  C/P and re-size 50%.  Move to lower left side of tag.
(see tag for placement)
Element 37 – C/P and move to beside Element 58.
(see tag for placement)
Element 72 – C/P and re-size 50%.  Move over Element 37.  Erase part where chair leg would sit over hat.
(see tag for placement)
Element 86 – C/P and move to top left side of tag.  Duplicate and move over to right side of tag.
(see tag for placement)
Element 38 – C/P and remove biggest butterfly (bottom one).  Move a bit up and a little right on tag.
(see tag for placement)
NEW RASTER LAYER – SELECTION, SELECT ALL
Element 27 – COPY AND PASTE INTO SELECTION.
(see tag for placement)
Element 81 – C/P and re-size 70%.  Erase corner of tie so it looks like it is hanging over other side of door.

Now the tube layer:
If you are using the same tube as me,
Open tube.  C/P and re-size 40%.  Move to right side of tag.
(see tag for placement)


Add drop shadow to layers of your choosing.
I used
V & H 2
Opacity 70
Blur 7
Color Black

 Now you can add name and  © information.  Save as .png and re-size if you wish.
I re-size before I save and add name and © info.
Let me know what you think of this tutorial.

0 comments:

My TOU

All things I provide on this blog are my own creation.
Any resemblance to others is strictly coincidence.
Please do not share.
Do not claim as yours.
If you use any items here please link back to my blog.
No translations of my tutorials.
The tutorials here are merely guidelines and you are perfectly welcome to do your own thing.
All links were current and available at the time of their posting. I cannot control who comes and goes, so if you find a broken link, please use a suitable replacement item.
Feel free to send me anything that you make with my stuff and I will gladly showcase it. My email is merrittlise@gmail.com

Talk to Me