Search

SCRAPS BY P & A DEZIGNS . Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Followers

Tuesday 14 May 2013


*Right Click - Open Link In New Tab - On All Images To View Full Size*

PTU Trisha's Realm

Artist: Alex Prihodko @ HERE
Do not use this tube unless you have a license.
Scrap Kit: Trisha's Realm by Devilish Dezines
You can find her kits HERE
Mask: WSL84  HERE 
Font: HERE

Here goes: 
Start a new image 700 X 700 - Transparent.

Open Frame4.  C/P and resize 50%.
Use your magic wand and click inside of frame.
Go to SELECTIONS - MODIFY - EXPAND to 8.
Add New Raster Layer.
Open paper2.  C/Paste into selection.  Keep selection.
Open tube.  C/P and resize 50%.  Place to your liking or view example for placement.
SELECTION - INVERT and tap delete button.
BLEND MODE - MULTIPLY.
SELECTION NONE.

Now for the elements.

We will be using these elements.
Highlight frame layer.
Frame3 - C/P - Resize 60%
Element 14 - C/P - Resize 40% - Move to top right of frame3 layer.
Element 24 - C/P and resize 70%.  It will be in the right place when resized.
Element 33 - C/P and resize 50%.  Move to right side of frame.
Element 6 - Resize 70%.  Move to left of tag.  LAYERS - ARRANGE - SEND TO BOTTOM - MOVE UP.  That will move it up one layer.  Duplicate and mirror.
Element 1 - C/P and resize 50%.  Move to bottom right of frame.
Element 26 - C/P and resize  30% and mirror.  Move to top left corner of frame.

Add Tube.  I resized mine 40% - Mirrored and moved it slightly to the left.

Add drop shadow to all layers.
I used
V & H 2
Opacity 70
Blur 7
Color Black

Now, the mask layer.

Highlight very bottom layer.
Copy paper3
SELECTIONS - SELECT ALL - NEW RASTER LAYER - PASTE INTO SELECTION - SELECTION NONE
LAYERS - NEW MASK LAYER - FROM IMAGE - SOURCE LUMINANCE CHECKED - WSL84 - OK - MERGE GROUP.  Move mask layer to upper left corner of tag so it is visible. 
Duplicate mask layer and go to IMAGE - MIRROR - FLIP and move to bottom right corner if necessary.
(if mask is not dark enough for you, you can duplicate it and then merge down)

 Now you can add name and  © information.  Save as .PNG and resize if you wish.
I resize before I save and add name and © info.

Let me know what you think of this tutorial. Thanks for taking a look.
 photo BlogSiggie1.png

0 comments:

My TOU

All things I provide on this blog are my own creation.
Any resemblance to others is strictly coincidence.
Please do not share.
Do not claim as yours.
If you use any items here please link back to my blog.
No translations of my tutorials.
The tutorials here are merely guidelines and you are perfectly welcome to do your own thing.
All links were current and available at the time of their posting. I cannot control who comes and goes, so if you find a broken link, please use a suitable replacement item.
Feel free to send me anything that you make with my stuff and I will gladly showcase it. My email is merrittlise@gmail.com

Talk to Me