Search

SCRAPS BY P & A DEZIGNS . Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Followers

Tuesday 28 May 2013
So I did a quick tag this afternoon.  I used the fab kit by Devilish Dezines called Victorian Meadow.  You can find the kit HERE

OMG... this tag, won the contest I entered it in.  
Here is what was said about this tag: "great use of elements, plenty used but not in a way that its o.t.t, the tube used gives it that Victorian feel thus tying in with the theme of the kit, Victorian Meadow, the colors all go beautifully and the tube again is a great focal point but not too in your face so that it takes the eye's focus away from the rest of the elements, so very nicely balanced all in all and love the placement and again use of elements."
It won me three tubes... YAY.
 photo BlogSiggie1.png

0 comments:

My TOU

All things I provide on this blog are my own creation.
Any resemblance to others is strictly coincidence.
Please do not share.
Do not claim as yours.
If you use any items here please link back to my blog.
No translations of my tutorials.
The tutorials here are merely guidelines and you are perfectly welcome to do your own thing.
All links were current and available at the time of their posting. I cannot control who comes and goes, so if you find a broken link, please use a suitable replacement item.
Feel free to send me anything that you make with my stuff and I will gladly showcase it. My email is merrittlise@gmail.com

Talk to Me