Search

SCRAPS BY P & A DEZIGNS . Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Followers

Wednesday 29 May 2013


*Right Click - Open Link In New Tab - On All Images To View Full Size*

PTU Tears Of Yesterday

This tutorial was written by me on May 29, 2013.
It was made out of my own creation and any similarity is purely coincidental.
I used PSPx2 but any version will do.

Artist: Zindy Nielsen
and you can find her tubes @  ZINDY
Scrap Kit: Moment In Time by Devilish Dezines
You can find this kit  HERE
Mask: Moonbeams & Spiderwebs HERE
Font:  Escrita HERE

OK, let's get started.

Start a new image 700 X 700 - Transparent.

I am gonna do this a little different again.
We are gonna start with the mask layer.

Highlight first layer.
Open Paper 6
SELECTIONS - SELECT ALL - NEW RASTER LAYER - C/PASTE INTO SELECTION Paper6 - SELECTION NONE
LAYERS - NEW MASK LAYER - FROM IMAGE - SOURCE LUMINANCE CHECKED - MB&SW Mask 23 - OK - MERGE GROUP
Duplicate and merge down.
Use selection tool using the following settings.
Start in the middle of mask and move out till you have a selection that looks something like this:
 
C/P the tube.  SELECTIONS - INVERT - DELETE - INVERT - DUPLICATE - ADJUST - BLUR - GAUSSIAN BLUR - RADIUS 25 - OK - SELECTIONS - SELECT NONE.
Change blend mode of copy to Hard Light and change the blend mode of original tube layer to Overlay and reduce opacity to 60 for both layers.

Now for the elements.

Highlight Copy of Tube layer.
Element 11 - C/P and resize 70%.  Move to left of tag.  Duplicate and mirror.
(see tag for placement)
Element 48 - C/P and resize 80%.  Move down a bit.
(see tag for placement)
Element 41 - C/P and resize 70%.  Move down a bit.
(see tag for placement)
Open tube.  C/P and move to the left.
(see tag for placement)
Element 15 - C/P and resize 70%.  Move down.
 (see tag for placement)
Element 43 - C/P resize 40%, move down and to the left of tag.  Duplicate and mirror.
(see tag for placement)
Element 1 - C/P and resize 40%.  Move down and right of tag.  Duplicate and mirror.
(see tag for placement)
Element 27 - C/P and resize 25% and move down and right of tag.
(see tag for placement)
Element 34 - C/P and resize 60%.  Move down a bit and left.  Duplicate and mirror.
(see tag for placement)
Element 49 - C/P and resize 20%.  Move to bottom left side of tag.
Element 40 - C/P and resize 10%.  Move over Element48.
 (see tag for placement).
 
Add drop shadow to all layers of your choice.  I use:

I used
V & H 2
Opacity 70
Blur 7
Color Black

 Now you can add name and  © information.  Save as .PNG and resize if you wish.
I resize before I save and add name and © info.
 photo BlogSiggie1.png

0 comments:

My TOU

All things I provide on this blog are my own creation.
Any resemblance to others is strictly coincidence.
Please do not share.
Do not claim as yours.
If you use any items here please link back to my blog.
No translations of my tutorials.
The tutorials here are merely guidelines and you are perfectly welcome to do your own thing.
All links were current and available at the time of their posting. I cannot control who comes and goes, so if you find a broken link, please use a suitable replacement item.
Feel free to send me anything that you make with my stuff and I will gladly showcase it. My email is merrittlise@gmail.com

Talk to Me