Search

SCRAPS BY P & A DEZIGNS . Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Followers

Tuesday 6 May 2014
 
 
*Right Click - Open Link In New Tab - On All Images To View Full Size* 
 
 PTU Ladies Day
 
This tutorial was written by me on May 6, 2014.
It was made out of my own creation and any similarity is purely coincidental.
I used PSPx2 but any version will do. 

Artist: Verymany
You can find this tube at Pics For Design  HERE
Please Don't use this tube without a license.
Scrap Kit: Ladies Day by Devilish Dezines 
You can find this kit at the Digital Chaos  HERE
Mask: WSL 84  HERE 

Here goes:

Let’s start with the mask layer: 
New Raster – 800 X 800.
Open Paper 1.  Open mask (WSL 84) and minimize.
SELECTIONS – SELECT ALL – Copy and paste Paper 1 into selection.
Go to LAYERS – NEW MASK LAYER – FROM IMAGE – SOURCE LUMINANCE - CHECKED – from menu, find WSL 84 – OK.  Duplicate and merge down.  Re-size 115%.

This will be the frame layer:  
Frame 2C/P and move it down a tad on tag.  Make sure your frame layer is still highlightedGrab your magic wand.  Click in the middle of frame.  SELECTIONS - MODIFY - EXPAND 8 pixels.
NEW RASTER LAYER - C/Paste into selection Paper 3.  Keep selected.
Now grab the tube you are using.  If you are using the same one(s) as me, grab it now.  I used the CU here. 
C/P and mirror then re-size 50%.  Move her into position. 
SELECTIONS - INVERT - DELETE - SELECTIONS - INVERT.  
Duplicate the tube layer.  
ADJUST – BLUR – GAUSSIAN BLUR – RADIUS 25 - OK.
Change BLEND MODE of copy of tube layer to HARD LIGHT and change the original tube layer to leave LUMINANCE (L) and change the opacity to 50%.

(see tag for placement)

Some elements now: 
Element 22 - C/P and re-size 80%.  Move to left side of tag.  Make sure this layer is UNDER the frame layer(s).  Duplicate and mirror.
(see tag for placement)
Element 17 - C/P and re-size 80%.  Move to bottom left side of tag.  Make sure this layer is also OVER the frame layer(s).  Duplicate and mirror.
(see tag for placement)
Element 10 - C/P and re-size 80%.  Move to bottom left side of tag.  Make sure this layer is also OVER the frame layer(s).  Duplicate and mirror.
(see tag for placement)   
Element 45 - C/P and re-size 50%.  Move to top left corner of frame.  Make sure this layer is OVER the frame layer(s).  All other layers now will be over frame layers.
 (see tag for placement)
 Element 12 - C/P and re-size 40%.  Move to bottom left side of corner of frame.  Duplicate and mirror.
(see tag for placement)
Element 23 - C/P and re-size 40%.  Move to bottom left middle of frame.  Duplicate and mirror.
(see tag for placement)
Element 25 - C/P and re-size 40%.  Move to bottom left side beside element 12.  Duplicate and mirror.
(see tag for placement)
Element 1 - C/P and re-size 30%.  Move to bottom middle of tag between element 23 and copy of element 23.
(see tag for placement)
Element 41  - C/P and re-size 25%.  Move to top of frame and a bit to the right.
(see tag for placement)

I place the tube layer(s) here:
If you are using the same tube as me.  C/P and re-size her 60%.  Move her to bottom right corner of tag.
(see tag for placement)


Add drop shadow to layers of your choosing.
I used
V & H 2
Opacity 70
Blur 7
Color Black

 Now you can add name and  © information.  Save as .png and re-size if you wish.
I re-size before I save and add name and © info.
Let me know what you think of this tutorial.
 
 
 

0 comments:

My TOU

All things I provide on this blog are my own creation.
Any resemblance to others is strictly coincidence.
Please do not share.
Do not claim as yours.
If you use any items here please link back to my blog.
No translations of my tutorials.
The tutorials here are merely guidelines and you are perfectly welcome to do your own thing.
All links were current and available at the time of their posting. I cannot control who comes and goes, so if you find a broken link, please use a suitable replacement item.
Feel free to send me anything that you make with my stuff and I will gladly showcase it. My email is merrittlise@gmail.com

Talk to Me