Search

SCRAPS BY P & A DEZIGNS . Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Followers

Sunday 4 May 2014
 
 
*Right Click - Open Link In New Tab - On All Images To View Full Size* 
 
 PTU For My Mother
 
This tutorial was written by me on May 4, 2014.
It was made out of my own creation and any similarity is purely coincidental.
I used PSPx2 but any version will do. 

Artist: Alex Prihodko
You can find this tube at Pics For Design  HERE
Please Don't use this tube without a license.
Scrap Kit: For My Mother by Graphics Of Fantasy
You can buy this kit at Scraps From The Heart  HERE
Mask: Mask: WSL 84  HERE

Here goes:

Let’s start with the mask layer:
New Raster – 800 X 800.
Open Paper 6.  Open mask (WSL 84) and minimize.
SELECTIONS – SELECT ALL – Copy and paste Paper 6 into selection.
Go to LAYERS – NEW MASK LAYER – FROM IMAGE – SOURCE LUMINANCE - CHECKED – from menu, find WSL 84 – OK.  Duplicate and merge down.  Re-size 110%.

Now for the frame:
Frame 5 - C/P and re-size 80%.  Free rotate 22º left.  Move this a bit to the left and up a bit also.  Make sure your frame layer is still highlighted.  Grab your magic wand.  Click in the middle of frame.  SELECTIONS - MODIFY - EXPAND 8 pixels.
NEW RASTER LAYER - C/Paste into selection Paper 5.  Keep selected.
Now grab the tube you are using.  If you are using the same one as me, grab it now.  C/P over frame and then move her into position.  Duplicate and move the copy under frame.  SELECTIONS - INVERT - DELETE - SELECTIONS - INVERT - SELECTIONS - SELECT NONE.
Grab your magic wand again.  Go to frame layer and click in the middle of frame again.  Grab the eraser tool now.  SELECTION - INVERT and go to original tube layer and then erase the bottom parts of tube you don't want to see.
(see tag for placement)

Lets do some elements now:
Element 88 - C/P and move to right side of tag.  Make sure this layer is UNDER the frame layer and original tube layer.
(see tag for placement)
Element 22 - C/P and move to right side of tag.  Make sure this layer is OVER the frame layer now.  All other layers will be over the frame layers.
(see tag for placement)
Element 2 - C/P and move to the right side of frame.
(see tag for placement)
Element 97 - C/P and re-size 80%.  Move to bottom right side of tag over element 2 and 22.
(see tag for placement)
Element 18 - C/P and move to bottom left side of tag.
(see tag for placement)
Element 75 - C/P and re-size 50%.  Mirror and move to left side of tag over element 18.
(see tag for placement)
Element 23 - C/P and re-size 50%.  Move to bottom of tag, left of middle.
(see tag for placement)
Element 47 - C/P and re-size 20%.  Move to bottom of tag over left side of element 23.
(see tag for placement)

Add drop shadow to layers of your choosing.
I used: 
V & H 2
Opacity 70
Blur 7
Color Black

 Now you can add name and  © information.  Save as .png and re-size if you wish.

I re-size before I save and add name and © info.
Let me know what you think of this tutorial.
 

0 comments:

My TOU

All things I provide on this blog are my own creation.
Any resemblance to others is strictly coincidence.
Please do not share.
Do not claim as yours.
If you use any items here please link back to my blog.
No translations of my tutorials.
The tutorials here are merely guidelines and you are perfectly welcome to do your own thing.
All links were current and available at the time of their posting. I cannot control who comes and goes, so if you find a broken link, please use a suitable replacement item.
Feel free to send me anything that you make with my stuff and I will gladly showcase it. My email is merrittlise@gmail.com

Talk to Me